Lirik Lagu When The Smoke Is Going Down. Aku pergi untuk melihat tempat itu sekali lagi. F g am [4x] g am f g am. When the smoke is going down this is the place where i belong i really love to turn you on i’ve got your sound still in. Just like a thousand nights before. Just when you make your way back home. I will be there, i will be there. I climb the stage again this night ' cause the place seems still. Just when you make your way back home. I find some time to be alone. I climb the stage again this night. I go to see the place once more. I climb the stage again this night. I will be there, i will be there. I go to see the place once more. Ragam 17 nov 2020 13:20
Download Les Paul Smoke Rings on JOOX Lagu APP Smoke from www.joox.com
I find some time to be alone. I find some time to be alone. To win back your love again. When the smoke is going down. I climb the stage again this night. Just when you make your way back home i find some time to be alone i go to see the place once more just like a thousand nights before i climb the stage again this night 'cause the place seems still alive when the smoke is going down this is the place where i belong i really love to turn you. Just when you make your way back home i find some time to be alone i go to see the place once more just like a thousand nights before i climb the stage again this night 'cause the place seems still alive when the smoke is going down this is the place where i belong i really love to turn you on i've got your sound still in my ear while your traces disappear i climb the stage again this. When the smoke is going down. Just when you make your way back home. Aku pergi untuk melihat tempat itu sekali lagi.
Just Like A Thousand Nights Before.
When the smoke is going down chords by scorpions. 'cause the place seems still alive. When the smoke is going down. I go to see the place once more. Aku pergi untuk melihat tempat itu sekali lagi. Just when you make your way back home. I realy love to turn you on. Am i climb the stage again this night a# am cause the place seems still alive g am when the smoke is going down intro : I go to see the place once more.
Saat Asap Mulai Merayap Turun.
Just like a thousand nights before. Ho pensato di mettere la versione più bella di una canzone che non ha bisogno di presentazioni. This is the place where i belong. I find some time to be alone. F g am f g am f g am f g am g am f g am this is the place where i belong g am f g am i realy love to turn you on g am f g am i've got your sound still in my ears g am f g e Just when you make your way back home. F g am [4x] g am f g am. Can break down the walls someday. To win back your love again.
I Really Love To Turn.
I'll go to see the place once more g am f g e just like a thousand nights before chorus : I will be there, i will be there. When the smoke is going down. Lirik lagu kesukaan ku saturday, october 31, 2009. I find some time to be alone. This is the place where i belong. Cause the place seems still alive. 259,408 views, added to favorites 1,786 times. Lirik uncategorized when the smoke is going down lirik liri lagu scorpion.